Date de sortie
Galactic Civilizations is a space based strategy game in which you are in control of humanity's destiny.
The year is 2178, the Terran Alliance has invented a new technology -- Hyperdrive. But the secret has leaked to the other civilizations starting a race for all the inhabitable worlds in the galaxy! As leader of United Earth, you must research new technologies, build an economy, create a powerful military force, all the while carefully balancing your political, diplomatic and trade skills.
Galactic Civilizations I: Ultimate Edition combines the award-winning Galactic Civilizations with the Altarian Prophecy expansion pack to create a stellar adventure. Key Features:
- Replayability - Galactic Civilizations is readily playable by casual gamers and includes a powerful, sophisticated AI and game mechanics that make each gaming experience different and highly addictive.
- Immersive Storyline - Playing as the leader of humanity, you have a rich and deep heritage to lead the human race and become one of the principal species of the universe.
- Multiple, Balanced Paths to Victory - Achieve victory using military strength, economic might, or political power.
- The Metaverse - Gamers with a Stardock account can be part of the "metaverse," where victories, defeats and campaigns can be recorded, allowing players to share their gaming experience.
- A Map editor that allows players to design their own custom maps.
- A scenario editor that enables players to create specific game environments.
- A Campaign editor allows users to create a set of games that are linked together to tell a story.