The team that created the original Incredible Machine® is bringing all of the Rube Goldberg craziness to the modern age.
The final version will have you Solving puzzles involving ridiculous chain reactions full of hamster motors, trampolines, alligators, cats, and so much more. Everything you loved about the original game is back and improved with a new physics engine, high definition art, and new parts and programmability. Currently the game has 100 official puzzles, and over 100 community creations.
Steam Workshop integration allows you to share your creations with the world. Cooperative play, sub-assemblies, mods and more are coming soon.
- Over 80 Parts: An assorted batch of parts from paper lanterns to cats are available for all of your contraption building needs.
- Ridiculous Size: There's no part or size limitation to your contraptions. Build as much as you can to bring your computer to its knees.
- Some Puzzles: There are 100 official puzzles and over 100 community puzzles for you to play.
- Cooperative Multiplayer: Play online with friends to build contraptions together.
- Fun Characters: Toolman Tim and Waldo the Cat are the first of many characters that will add life to your creations.
- Layered Background Tool: Use the background tool to create settings for your contraptions to exist in.
- Background Animation: Animate your backgrounds with our easy to use background animation tool.
- Video Recording: Record and share videos of your contraptions directly from the game without the need of any third party software.
- Steam Workshop Integration: Share your puzzles and creations easily through Steam Workshop.