Experience a weird, relentless solar tour in this randomly generated space rogue-lite. Travel from Planet X to Earth while fending off endless waves of attackers. What is the payload? A "superstar" nuclear bomb. What is the mission? To make her famous! Does it makes sense? Ask the "scientist" who built that thing!
While working on his latest nuclear bomb, Dr. Leopold had a revelation. He wasn't creating a weapon of mass destruction; he was creating a nuclear superstar! Was it the radiation sickness or was Leopold always insane like this? Who knows and who cares? Now you must do his bidding and tour the solar system with Celine, his dear bomb. Who would not be thrilled to host the concert of a nuclear bomb under the control of a clearly insane scientist? Everybody it seems, that's why they are all trying to destroy Leopold's creation.
- Fight using ranged and melee weapons while blocking attacks with your shield.
- Manage your bomber and make difficult choices: Do you repair that flaming part, heal that nearly-dead crewman or upgrade your stats?
- Unlock 9 playable ships.
- Over 100 different possible crew members, from humans to space bears.
- 64 different weapons, from puny rifles to nuclear mortars.
- Over 20 different scientifically inaccurate environments, such as space whale pods and planetary atmospheres.
- Over 70 enemy types with variations including, Scavengers, Fascist Cats and Pugs from space, Giant insects and Dr. Leopold's experimental rejects.
- Fight giant bosses on 8 different worlds from Pluto to Earth.
- Upgrade your ships, modify your famous payload, assemble the perfect crew and buy destructive weapons.
- Choose your challenge: do you dock at this station and spend 3 minutes dodging an angry Planetoid or do you skip that shop for an easier run through a colorful space aurora?
- Did that giant insect-shrimp thing at saturn give you a beating before it died in chunks of meat? Just hit that detonate button and blow up your nuclear superstar. That'll show the others.
- Die a lot, master the game and win a well-deserved victory.
- Work for the solar system's ultimate genius, Dr. Leopold from Planet X.
- Saving the universe is common, there is nothing of that sort here, it's just an absurd quest for nuclear celebrity.