Future Wars Steam Gift
||7 Apr, 2010
Battle it out on the proving grounds and get ready for Future Wars. Similar to classic titles such as Advance Wars and Battle Isle, the game takes strategy gaming away from the micro-management overkill that it has become and using simple, proven rock-paper-scissors principles, reopens the genre to everyone.
With a modern 3D engine providing the graphics, a proven, easy to learn, but difficult to master set of rules surrounded by an engaging plot and challenging gameplay, the game will appeal to newcomers and hard-core gamers alike.
Also available is unlimited access and infinite possibilities to mod the game through open data structure, open scripts and an easy-to-use editor.
- Modern 3D graphics & proven gameplay embedded in an engaging and sometimes, humorous plot
- Infinite modding possibilities through open data structure, open scripts and editor
- Novel and unique game modes such as AI vs. AI or play-by-email
- Rock-paper-scissors principle makes Future Wars easy to learn but difficult to master
- In-game achievements allows for hours of replay to acquire top honors
- OS: Windows® XP / Vista™ / Windows® 7
- Processor: Pentium D 3.0 GHZ or capable processors
- Memory: 1GB (2GB for multiplayer)
- Graphics: ATI Radeon X1600XT or capable graphics adapter supporting PixelShader 2.0 or nVidia Geforce 8800GTS or better
- DirectX®: DirectX 9.0c
- Hard Drive: 500MB space free
- Sound: DirectSound® compatible