Redemption: Eternal Quest Steam CD Key
Redemption: Eternal Quest is a casual-themed RPG/Sim game which combines the feel of an RPG with roster management sim mechanics. You become the leader of a band of adventurers, guiding them through quests and adventures, healing them, watching them grow (or not!) and signing them to new pacts while keeping your gold pouch filled.
- Take leadership over 6 adventurers that you choose, each with different strengths and weaknesses, bonuses - and hidden mysteries.
- Completely re-playable – play with certain time or quest limits, or play unlimited seasons in a campaign. Everything is randomly generated every game, for maximum replayability.
- Full variable aging and injury/disease engine built in for maximum challenge. Gain experience levels, and increase in ability over the seasons. Variable development curve - some will develop into fearsome warriors, some won't.
- Characters form relationships with each other over time, good or bad. Sign them to contracts (or 'pacts') to keep them happy and working for you, or if they’re too greedy, decide when enough is enough and cut them loose. Pacts can include up-front money, yearly money or a percentage of treasure found.
- Choose your path: Train your warriors in school and build them up, or draft seasoned hirelings later on to take their place if they don’t cut it.
- You set the pace: You can send them on easy missions into realms with limited danger (and maybe limited rewards) but protect your warriors, or send them into more dangerous worlds for more rewards.
- Music, detailed graphics and polished UI to draw you into the world.
- Engage in unique card-based combat with over 200 different monsters, each with different fighting strength ranges.
- Explore ruins, dungeons and open treasure chests, and complete unique grand quests.
- OS: Windows XP or higher
- Processor: Pentium Celeron class or higher
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: 1GB Video Card or higher
- Hard Drive: 60 MB available space
- Sound Card: Recommended for music or sound
- Additional Notes: 1366x768 resolution or higher (higher res will run in window)