Take back New York. New York City, the Big Apple, Gotham, whatever it's called, this is the greatest city in the world. At least, it was until a mysterious epidemic struck the city on Black Friday. Society has quickly descended into chaos on the streets of New York and no one knows exactly what is going on. It falls to The Division, a secret unit of highly trained tactical operatives, to take action. In Tom Clancy's The Division you will become one of the sleeper agents who is called to combat the crisis in New York City. You'll be on the front lines against thugs, mad scientists, and rogue agents. Your mission is to restore order. Do you have what it takes? Buy The Division now and join the fight.
The real NYC - The Division is maybe the most realistic game ever made. It imagines a very possible future where a biological terrorist attack causes chaos in a major city. To help maintain this lifelike experience Ubisoft developers worked incredibly hard at creating a virtual version of New York City that was exactly like the actual city, brick for brick. Your missions will take you through the UN General Assembly Building, into the Russian Consulate, and down into the tunnels of the NYC Subway. Even without VR, playing The Division is an engrossing gaming experience. Experience an authentic Manhattan when you buy Tom Clancy's The Division.
The Division divided - Learn the streets of Manhattan and find out who controls them as you play through the single player campaign. Flame throwing Cleaners, escaped convict Rikers, and other mobs of enemies will fight you for control of their corners. Once you get the lights back on and the water running you'll be well equipped for the dangers of the Dark Zone. Endgame is all about PvP. Once you enter the Dark Zone the only rule is kill or be killed. Group up with other players to fight against the most powerful enemies with the best loot or go after other players. Be careful, because once you shoot at another Division agent you'll be marked Rogue on the map and everyone will come for you.
The future of gaming - Ubisoft is always on the cutting edge of video games, but they've really changed things with The Division. A new game engine called Snowdrop makes the game perfect for next-gen consoles. You'll get a whole new level of intensity in your gameplay experience. Try out the App which lets you pilot a combat utility drone to accompany your friends on missions. Get a bird's eye view of the battle and experience a new kind of gaming. Get The Division today and experience the future of gaming.
PC System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 (64-bit versions only)
- Processor: Intel Core i5-2400 | AMD FX-6100, or better
- Memory: 6 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560 with 2 GB VRAM (current equivalent NVIDIA GeForce GTX 760) | AMD Radeon HD 7770 with 2 GB VRAM, or better - See supported List*
- DirectX: Version 11
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 40 GB available space
- Additional Notes: Laptop models of these desktop cards may work as long as they are on-par in terms of performance with at least the minimum configuration. For an up-to-date list of supported hardware, please visit the FAQ for this game on our website: http://support.ubi.com.*Supported NVIDIA cards at time of release: GeForce GTX500 series: GeForce GTX560 (2 GB VRAM) or better • GeForce GTX600 series: GeForce GTX660 or better • GeForce GTX700 series: GeForce GTX760 or better • GeForce GTX900 Titan series: GeForce GTX960 or better • Supported AMD cards at time of release: Radeon HD7000 series: Radeon HD7770 (2 GB VRAM) or better • Radeon 200 series: Radeon R7 270 or better • Radeon 300/Fury X series: Radeon R7 370 or better.