Date de sortie
Survival, horror at the sunless depths of the Pacific Ocean: Stranded on the seafloor with low light and few tools, an industrial diver takes desperate steps to surface before his oxygen — and sanity — give out.
Conceived as a student project, this first person survival story unfolds following an industrial catastrophe, from inside a half-ton, high-tech dive suit — a "walking coffin." Influenced and inspired by a growing appetite for unconventional horror and narrative-driven games, Narcosis is rooted in reality, but steeped in the surreal.
- Pressure Kills: High-stress situations accelerate oxygen intake, distorting sight, sound, space and time.
- Hostile Waters: A knife, flashlight and flares are essential to surviving the nightmarish flora and fauna of the abyss.
- Phantom Narrative: The survivor's account unfolds in inexplicable ways alongside the player's journey.
- Beyond Good and Evil: No shadowy organizations or eldritch terrors at Narcosis' dark heart, only primal fears and human limits.
- Terror Verite: Primal fears — darkness, confinement and isolation — take on new levels of immersion when experienced in VR.