Flatout Complete Pack Steam Gift
|| 13 Dec 2011
Flatout Complete Pack includes 4 Items: FlatOut, FlatOut 2, Flatout 3: Chaos & Destruction, FlatOut: Ultimate Carnage.
FlatOut is adrenaline-filled muscle car racing game packed with explosive physics, spectacular effects and graphics, innovative game play mechanics and good old fun!
- Eight players or AI cars on track for close pack racing
- Single player Career, Quick race and Time trial modes
- Multiplayer mayhem with up to 8 players
- 16 different fully upgradeable cars
- 48 tracks including stunt arenas and destruction bowls
- Wacky and funny ragdoll mini-games
- Open environments for taking your own shortcuts
- Convincing car handling and impressive damage modeling
DRIVING THIS RECKLESS IS NO ACCIDENT!
But you might want to cause a few. In these high-speed races, the more damage you inflict, the better. The ultimate in turbo-charged cars and the craziest competitor drivers are waiting to test your best destructive streak. Responsible drivers need not apply.
- Thousands and thousands of objects to annihilate.
- Mini games gone wild - hurl the driver in these 12 crazy challenges.
- Wreck your way across parched deserts, massive storm drains and narrow city streets.
- Ram your opponents' car and watch them fly through the air - you're here to win!
FlatOut 2 © 2006 Empire Interactive Europe Ltd. Game concept and development by Bugbear Entertainment Ltd. Empire, FlatOut and "E" are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Empire Interactive Europe Ltd. in the UK/Europe and/or other countries. All rights reserved. NVIDIA, the NVIDIA Logo, GeForce and "The Way It's Meant to be Played" Logo are registered trademarks and/or trademarks of NVIDIA Corporation in the United States and other countries. GameSpy and the "Powered by GameSpy" design are trademarks of GameSpy Industries, Inc. All rights reserved. a product of the e.u.
Flatout 3: Chaos & Destruction
FlatOut 3: Chaos & Destruction brings a new dimension to high speed destruction racing.
Feel the adrenaline pulse through your veins as you barrel through insane race tracks against monster trucks, race cars, off road vehicles and much more.
FlatOut 3: Chaos & Destruction is demolition racing at its extreme. Real world physics with 9 different game modes, and over 47 different vehicles available. Players may choose to race, smash and destroy their opponents in a wide variety of online and offline options.
Lay waste to farm houses, fences, and then wreak havoc in a Detroit suburb, race up the walls in giant waste disposal sewers. Let the chaos begin as you race through over 60 different tracks, narrowly avoiding wrecking balls, Double Decker buses and much more.
Create as much destruction in the all new monster tuck mode.
Choose from 20 different playable characters, select your weapon from the 47 available vehicles! Create as much Chaos & Destruction! In stuntman mode anarchy rules create havoc with some rag doll fun.
FlatOut 3: Chaos & Destruction offers more vehicles, game modes and different ways to demolish your opponents before crossing the finish line.
- Physics Engine capable of delivering over 20,000 fully destructible objects on every track
- 47 vehicles with everything from muscle cars, monster trucks, tanks, bulldozers and more
- 9 game modes plus challenge mode that incorporates all game modes into one 62 track race
- 10 racing environments with 62 different race tracks
- 3 stunt mode environments with 12 stunt tracks
- 9 Destruction Derby Battle environments
- All new Monster Truck, Nightshift, Off Road, and Speed modes
- 8 multiplayer modes with support for up to 16 players
- Force Feedback support for racing wheels
- Larger Destruction Derbies with 24 players
- Complete Chaos in Off-Road Mode
- Complete Destruction in All new Monster Truck Mode
- Head to Head in nightmarish, thunderous, rainy, fog weather in Night Shift Mode
FlatOut: Ultimate Carnage
FlatOut Ultimate Carnage lifts destruction racing to a whole new level of bone-breaking slaughter. FlatOut Ultimate Carnage is arcade destruction racing at its best and most extreme with real world physics, three different game modes and offering players a wide variety of online and offline multiplayer options.
- Arcade destruction racing at its best:
FlatOut's peerless real world physics engine combines vehicles built from 40 plus deformable parts with over 8000 destructible objects per track.
- Huge number of race styles to suit your mood and preferences:
Career racing. Compete in progressively tougher championship wrecking your way through 3 classes to become the ultimate FlatOut champion. Arcade racing. Deathmatch Destruction Derbies, time trials and crash filled challenges.
- Highly competitive FlatOut racing action:
Compete against 11 other drivers in single player modes from a choice of 48 cars on 39 tracks in 6 different environments. Wreck you way across parched deserts, massive storm drains and narrow city streets.
- Fully supports Games For Windows live:
Up to 8 player simultaneous Live play including Races, Derbies and Stunts, plus the all-new Deathmatch Derbies and the excusive Head-On race mode.
- Hilarious Ragdoll characters catapulted in-race and in 12 crunching mini games:
The Ragdoll is a unique to FlatOut - which is catapulted through your windscreen or, even better, the other driver's windscreen as they are wrecked out of the race. Additionally there are the 12 Ragdoll events which take some beating for their sheer body abuse (e.g. High Jump, Stone Skipping, Ring of Fire, Field Goal and Free Kick).
- Cars look stunning:
See every scratch and dent all with real-time environment mapping to create a grittier realistic appearance. flatout features dynamic shadow maps for every 3D object on the track including buildings, scenery and cars making all movement in Ultimate Carnage exceptionally smooth. Improved particle effects e.g. Dust, dirt, smoke, water splashes and bouncing sparks.
- Operating system:Windows® XP
- Processor: Intel® 2 GHz dual core CPU
- Memory: 2 GB
- Video: Nvidia GeForce 8600+ / AMD Radeon HD X2600+
- Internet:Broadband Internet Connection
- DirectX®: DirectX® 9.0c
- Hard disk space: 16 GB
- Sound: DirectX® compatible Onboard Soundcard
- Supported Input Devices: Keyboard, Joystick, XBox Controller, Gamepad, Microsoft Controller for Windows
- Additional Notes: Also supports Razer Hydra.