Take control of one of five playable characters in the Special Edition of Devil May Cry 4, the ultimate version of the smash-hit stylish action game!
Devil May Cry 4 immerses gamers in a gothic supernatural world, where a new protagonist clashes with a familiar hero. As the new leading man, Nero, players will unleash incredible attacks and non-stop combos using a unique new gameplay mechanic, his powerful "Devil Bringer" arm.
On the coast of a distant land lies the castle town of Fortuna. It is here that the group known as the Order of the Sword practices a mysterious religion. They revere the demon warrior Sparda, who as their god fought to protect humans, and are committed to the extermination of all demons. Nero, a young knight from the Order, is tasked with finding Dante, the mysterious assassin who murdered the head of the Order of the Sword. At the same time, more demons begin to appear throughout the city. Nero will soon come to discover the motives behind Dante's appearance and the truth behind the intentions of the Order of the Sword.
- THREE New Playable Characters
- Vergil is a strong, yet technical character, so newcomers can play with confidence while seasoned veterans can further sharpen their skills as they master his moves. Great for all skill levels!
- Lady, in her first playable appearance, specializes in long-distance, powerful attacks. Using the Kalina Ann rocket launcher, a grappling wire, and a variety of awesome guns, she can fight with grace and ease.
- Trish utilizes the demonic sword Sparda to perform a wide variety of combos. The Sparda can even home in on and attack enemies autonomously while Trish fights in tandem!
- Legendary Dark Knight Mode
Fight a massive number of enemies simultaneously for extra difficulty and maximum satisfaction!
- Refined Gameplay
Small adjustments have been made to improve the gameplay tempo, and provide an even better experience for players both new and returning.
- Returning Features
- Signature blend of guns and swordplay
- Deep combo system rewards stylish dispatching of enemies
- Distinct set of weaponry and moves for all characters