- 14 Day Credit Booster
- Fletcher - Guarantees a violent end to enemies with his stack of Sticky Bombs
- Sparks - Revives teammates from afar and electrifies enemies with her REVIVR rifle
- Arty - Bombards from above with Artillery and tops up teammates with ammo
Dirty Bomb takes first-person shooters back to their purest roots in a fast-paced team game that will challenge even the most competent players. This game won’t hold your hand, in fact, it is more likely to kick your teeth in. With no controller support or aim assist, all that lies between you and certain death is player skill and reaction.
You won’t find heroes in Dirty Bomb - Unless your kind of hero tears up the streets for the highest bidder, bringing game-changing abilities and larger than life attitude to an irradiated London. Get the Merc Starter Pack to gain immediate access to the closed beta and unlock five unique Mercenaries to learn and master from the start.
- Your Mercs, Your Style: Choose from a wide array of distinct Mercenaries. Need heavy fire-power? Pick Fragger, a big man with a big gun and grenades to boot. Prefer a speedy little skirmisher? Grab Proxy and race around the map, hitting the flanks with a shotgun or cricket bat. Each Merc has a variety of load-outs and attributes to suit your style. So select your favorite three, form a squad, and get ready to Play Dirty!
- There’s no I in Team: Although each Merc has their own individual strengths, they really come into their own when working as part of a team. Success in Dirty Bomb relies on creating balanced Mercenary squads, coordinating with your teammates to fight as one and showing your opponents the real meaning of hostile negotiations.
- Competitive To The Core: Dirty Bomb is built to be a highly competitive and engaging FPS experience. From the team-based gameplay to party matchmaking to planning unique Merc strategies to achieve the objective, Dirty Bomb will have everything a player needs to vie for top honors.
- A Mercenary's Playground: Compete for riches and bragging rights from 5v5 to 8v8 multiplayer action across the game’s initial two modes:
- Objective – Complete team objectives such as blowing up a train while your opponent defends and tries to run out the clock.
- Stop-Watch – It’s about teamwork and strategy in this race against time. Players take turns attacking and defending objectives while the clock counts down, the team that gets the furthest or completes it all faster takes the prize.
- Free-to-Win: Totally free to play and, more importantly, free to win, Dirty Bomb gives you hundreds of hours of competitive multiplayer fully supported by dedicated servers. It’s all about playing well as a team and mastering your Mercs and their abilities, not the amount of money spent.