Need for Speed: ProStreet EADM Key
|| 13 Nov 2007
Compete at the highest level of street racing with Need for Speed™ ProStreet. It's no longer good enough to simply rule your local neighbourhood you need to dominate on a global stage. Build the ultimate battle machine, take it to multi-disciplinary showdowns and pit your skills and reputation against the world's best street racers. This is your chance to prove that you have what it takes to be crowned the next street king.
Need for Speed ProStreet is your ultimate taste of the chaos and unbridled adrenaline of street racing. Pushing yourself and your car to the edge can lead to mistakes and this time those mistakes have consequences. Think swirling fields of debris, shredded fiberglass and heinously twisted metal. Every dent, every scratch and every crumpled body panel is a battle scar, proof of your commitment and competitive mettle.
Compete on some of the world's most iconic racing locations - Tokyo's Shuto Expressway, the Autobahn and the Nevada desert. The atmosphere is electric - complete with energetic crowds, photo-realistic cars and billowing smoke - all designed to embody the pressure and intensity of the gladiatorial challenge known as Show Down. Need for Speed ProStreet is the realisation of the raw power, visceral aggression and intense rivalry that embodies street racing culture.
- Real, Adrenaline-Fueled Racing - Experience the raw power of street racing with a brand new physics engine, and intuitively refined AI.
- Dominate Across All Racing Disciplines - Prove yourself in four distinct styles of racing: Drag, Drift, Grip, and the all-new Speed Challenge.
- Ride the Edge of Disaster- One wrong move, and witness the consequences of your mistakes via truly advanced and comprehensive damage capturing technology.
- Performance Drives Results - Choose from hundreds of real-world, aftermarket parts and see the impact of visual Autosculpt technology on performance – all in real time.
- Redefining Competitive Social Play - Redefined online features amp the spirit of competition and create for the ultimate showdown.
- Share your Tuning Capabilities with the World - The all-new Blueprints feature allows you to upload your visual and performance customization settings online. You’ll be credited each time your design is used to dominate a race.
- CPU: 2.8 GHz (3.0 GHz or higher for Vista)
- RAM: 512 MB (Windows Vista requires 1GB RAM)
- VGA: 128 MB with Pixel Shader 2.0 (AGP and PCIe only)*
- DX: DirectX 9.0c
- OS: Windows XP / Vista with latest service pack installed
- HDD: 8.1 GB
- Network: To play online a network card is required for broadband connectivity
- Note: *Supported chipsets: NVIDIA GeForce FX 5950 greater (GeForce MX series not supported); ATI Radeon 9500 or greater. Laptop versions of these chipsets may work but are not supported. Updates to your video and sound card drivers may be required.