London, 1888. With Whitechapel’s citizens living in the shadow of Jack the Ripper, Arthurian legends take to the streets in a thrilling quest to stop the killer before he strikes again.
Take on the roles of immortal hero Sir Lancelot Du Lac, and cursed sorceress Morgana Le Fey, as you hunt London’s most prolific serial killer. Join forces with Whitechapel local, Mary Jane Kelly, to explore the capital’s underbelly, meeting a diverse cast of characters who fill the streets of the Metropolis with noise and colour.
Explore the sights, sounds, and locations of the Ripper’s London, and immerse yourself in all that the Victorian era had to offer.
- A thrilling tale set at the turn of a century, just as London was gripped by the Autumn of Terror.
- Three playable characters. See London through a different lens as they wrangle their own personal, and physical, demons.
- Explore historically accurate crime scenes, each based on and including true-to-life reports from the era.
- A sprawling, branching narrative adventure where in-game decisions impact on each character’s resolution.
- A wide array of characters to meet, and a plethora of true-to-life locations, each fact-checked by leading experts in the field of Victorian history.
- An incredible voice cast with actors from Penny Dreadful, Game of Thrones, Black Mirror, and Dragon Age.
- Developed by Salix Games, a new indie team with AAA experience from the likes of Rocksteady and Lionhead.
- Plotted by Philip Huxley, writer on Batman: Arkham Knight and Killzone, alongside BAFTA Breakthrough Brit winner, Jessica Saunders.