Includes 5 items: Headhunter Pack 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5.
Headhunter Pack 1: Bloody Harvest
- Don't lose your head in the Halloween-themed TK Baha's Bloody Harvest; where the candy isn't chocolate and there are more tricks than treats. Help zombie T.K. Baha take down the terrifying Pumpkin King, and add a new set of heads and skins to your collection. This is the first in a series of Headhunter packs for Borderlands 2; check out the new story path, bosses, heads and skins!
Headhunter Pack 2: Wattle Gobbler
- Now serving you seconds with this festive Headhunter add-on for Borderlands 2; you won't be starving for action when battling the Ravenous Wattle Gobbler. Fight off his hunger and finish him off, leaving you full with stories from Grandma Torgue plus delicious head and skins!
Headhunter Pack 3: Mercenary Day
- You've hit Frost Bottom in the third Headhunter Pack for Borderlands 2. Tis the season to be giving, so help Marcus save Mercenary Day and melt down The Abominable Mister Tinder Snowflake. Escape Frost Biters, warm up Gingerton and lend Small Tim a tiny hand. There will be lots of gift-giving and loot hunting as you collect new festive heads and skins!
Headhunter Pack 4: Wedding Day Massacre
- Love is a battlefield at Mad Moxxi's request in the Wedding Day Massacre. Help bring two star-crossed lovers together in the hopes of unifying the rival Zaford and Hodunk clans, and find yourself running into some luck (not to mention new heads and skins) along the way in this new Headhunter add-on.
Headhunter Pack 5: Son of Crawmerax
- Taking off for Wam Bam Island for some relaxation? Mayhem catches up with the Vault Hunters when Sir Hammerlock gets kidnapped by the terrible Son of Crawmerax in this fifth and final Headhunter Pack - save him with the help of Crazy Earl and pick up some souvenir heads and skins along the way. But watch out, Sparky Flynt is looking to heat things up and give you more than a sun burn.