Interstellar Marines - Spearhead Edition
In addition to Early Access to Interstellar Marines (including all future updates and expansions), the Spearhead Edition includes:
- Spearhead identity – A unique honorary game profile that with time will grant you access to special skins, helmets, weapons etc. (does not alter gameplay).*
- Hall of Honor & Credits – Your name will be acknowledged in a special in-game Hall of Honor and you’ll also get your name in the credits.*
- Digital Soundtracks – Download the Interstellar Marines: The Beginning soundtrack as well as all future soundtracks as they are released.
- Digital Art Books – Download digital PDFs released periodically, filled with high resolution concept art, screenshots and behind the scenes information.*
- Extra Steam Key – You’ll receive an additional copy of Interstellar Marines to gift to a friend
Interstellar Marines resurrects the old school tactical FPS, offering a unique blend of co-op, role-playing and nonlinear gameplay. Set in a believable future, you take on the role as an elite soldier handpicked to join Project IM, a top secret military program being assembled to protect mankind from all dangers outside our solar system.
Interstellar Marines is inspired by Half-Life, System Shock 2 and Rainbow Six 3: Raven Shield. Our game is all about evolving the FPS recipe with all the inspirations we've assimilated since the birth of the genre. Our goal is an evolutionary leap forward driven by our compulsive interest in science fiction, role-playing, military realism, and respect for first person immersion.
- Team Domination game mode (5vs5 and 8vs8) in highly dynamic environments.
- 7 unique maps featuring dynamic environment configurations such as time of day, rain, thunder and lightning, emergency lighting, fire alarms, movable platforms etc.
- Experience various maps and prototypes in “Playground” mode (singleplayer).
- 100% dynamic lighting and real-time shadows as well as destructible light fixtures.
- Full-body first person character simulation (no more floating hands!).
- Physically present combat helmet (visor glass is affected by light and rain).
- Submachine Gun (CE6) with full-auto fire.
- Shoot from hip or look through the Red Dot scope for increased accuracy.
- Toggleable tactical flashlight for when it’s pitch black.
- Toggleable laser to assist your aim (no crosshairs)
- Smooth network play even on high latency connections with packet loss.
- Realistically simulated ragdolls with momentum transfer.
- Play on high capacity dedicated servers in both US, Europe and Australia.