Data de lançamento
: 14/04/2017What is Star Story: The Horizon Escape?
The archaeological research mission faced some unexpected difficulties. Your spaceship crashed. Can you escape from this planet? But how? No one can help you. You are here all alone. Or not? Do you have a plan? Will you find what it takes to be a hero?
Sounds great! Give me more details!
Star Story: The Horizon Escape
is a turn-based adventure game with text-rpg elements.
Tune into the story of the aspiring space-archaeologist Van Klik on his mission to the mysterious planet of Horizon!
Need A break? The Horizon Is Waiting!P.S. Space shrimps are included...
- Non-linear plot development, 24 alternative endingsYour choices define the story. Totaly. Some will turn out better than others, some will worse and some will be straight up hilarious. You are to find the real true ending among your possible destinies and become a hero. Or maybe something more...
- Text-based gameplay diversityThe core classic. Dive into the stories and find a way to exploit EVERY possible situation. Did you know that if you throw a lockpick at an attack droid, it will decide that you are stupid and will deactivate? Build your character, choose your alignments, learn the lore of the world. You will need it all to succeed.
- Game mechanicsThe story will throw a mix of dialogues, choices, turn-based battles, puzzles, weapon and resource crafting, technology research and more at you. You will use all you can to survive the challenging world of Horizon.
- Turn-based philosophy The player decides on the speed that he wants to play the game at. Everything is turn-based. There is no time-limit for making decisions, no quick-time events, no rush: you can take any amount of time to make your turn.
- Beautiful world Enjoy the wild and crazy sceneries of the world of Horizon. Deserts, jungles, cities, underground caverns… the list goes on.
- Colorful charactersMeet the locals! Who is more to your liking? Side with “Bullet King” and uncover an ancient cryptic artifact. Or choose to undermine his brutal regime and make the local revolutionary your friend. Or screw them and go try to play romance with the alien girl? Or blow up the planet? Or… You get it!