Data de lançamento
Last Dream: World Unknown is the rich result of over four years of intensive development. This vast RPG is both a standalone adventure and the thrilling sequel to the breakout game, Last Dream, and incorporates the best features of classic RPGs: replayability and complete immersion into a vibrant world.
Last Dream: World Unknown is a passion project with
- 45+ hours of dynamic gameplay
- 25+ additional hours of immersive side quests
- 1+ hour of interspersed flashbacks
- 225+ compositions from talented, independent artists
- 20 mind-bending puzzles
- 240+ tracked achievements
- 150 carefully-authored mini-stories to enjoy
- 750+ unique paths by virtue of the non-linear gameplay
- 900+ page comprehensive Strategy Guide and walkthrough
Journey across the wondrous forests and veiled mountains of Last Dream: World Unknown as the master of your own destiny. Explore hidden side quests, captivating cutscenes, exciting storylines, and vibrant puzzles as you spirit your party to epic heights in a sprawling RPG.
- Thoughtfully-crafted storyline with memorable characters
- Classic turn-based battle system and graphics
- Adjustable difficulty level and custom scripts
- 4-character party selected from 8 unique classes
- Unlock a wide diversity of new skills for each class
- Complete 24 optional class-specific side quests
- Build each character's attributes as you see fit
- 250+ new enemies with 300+ new skills
A Deep Storyline Focus
– Last Dream: World Unknown takes place after the events of Last Dream in the same universe. It features a complete, self-contained story set in a new diverse world, full of secrets and history. Delve into a sprawling storyline spanning multiple ascensions of new races and experience the world of Firma through over an hour of flashback cutscenes. Uncover the hidden truths behind Firma’s tumultuous history and guide your hero into a brave new era.
Strategic Role Playing
– Experience a highly non-linear RPG where the decisions you make change the world around you. Will you journey to help defend Kort via the Frozen Tower or the Abandoned Tunnel? Gain ocean passage by destroying the village of Ronkar, or pay 500,000G to buy your own ship? By virtue of the choices available in Last Dream: World Unknown, there are hundreds of unique paths through the mystical land of Firma.
– Last Dream: World Unknown offers you the freedom to choose any 4-character Party you wish from 8 distinctive character classes. Each class also has their own unique (optional) side quests, and with 330 Party variations, you’ll never run out of new experiences. In addition to selectable difficulty levels, you can also build each of your character’s attributes and skills as you see fit. The exciting possibilities are nearly limitless!
Expansive Side Quests
– Whether you love the rush of gambling at the Wystonia Casino, the sensation of adrenaline pumping through your gauntlet-covered veins as you stare down your opponents at the Arena, or completing one of the 24 class-specific sidequests for unique rewards; Last Dream: World Unknown has it all. You’ll find much more waiting for you to explore in the world of Firma…
Our development team is comprised of people who deeply cherish the RPGs of our childhoods.
Last Dream: World Unknown was crafted to be an enduring game that we would personally enjoy. After we experienced the success of Last Dream and enjoyed conversations with thousands of fans, we invested the prior four years into creating a game that reflected our fans' best ideas and our own joys. We remain deeply appreciative to our generous fans on Kickstarter and the entire Steam community (Thank you!!