A brutal murder has taken place in an old home located in SattleWen. Three girls have been brutally murdered in the home, and police call it "The most violent crime to ever happen in this city." Young Anna, aged 16 is intrigued by what has happened, and has decided to investigate the house. Upon arriving at the old abandoned premises, Anna sets up two cameras, and begins to investigate the home to hopefully gather any data that may prove of some importance. Unfortunately, nothing quite seemed right. After learning about the terrifying things that have been going on this whole time, Anna determines that nothing was as it has appeared to be. In the end, a horrible truth is revealed, and an important decision must be made. What is really going on with the case known as "The girls with the fabric face?"
- Added Achievements (9 in total);
- Substantially reduced wandering;
- Substantially increased player interaction;
- 4 different endings;
- Greater performance, visuals, and overall gameplay;
- A very immersive environment that will keep you wondering;
- A few secrets to the game & a wonderful little Easter egg;
PC System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7 or higher
- Processor: i5 + anything post 2012 will suffice
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Anything of fair performance post 2012 should suffice
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 1 GB available space
- Additional Notes: Any computer with parts made between 2013 - 2017+ should meet the minimum requirements of this game. A good way to test this is to play any of my previous games which are 100% free. If you can run them fine, you should be able to run this fine.