Gold Edition includes all content from the Underlord Edition and the Heart of Gold expansion.
Underlord Edition includes:
- Sovereign Dungeon Theme
In War for the Overworld, each and every Underlord is their own unique being. A dungeon is a direct reflection of an Underlord’s presence and individuality.
By purchasing the Underlord Edition, you can don the Sovereign Dungeon Theme in Multiplayer and Skirmish to demonstrate your dedication to evil!
The Sovereign Theme contains unique models and textures for:
- Dungeon Core including unique VFX and SFX
- Walls and Tiles
- Tile and Door Toppers
- Soundtrack Download
We’ve assembled the complete collection of all 16 music tracks used in the game. All of which can be yours to listen to in the comfort of your own Underground Lair or Torture Chamber.
- The Dungeoneer’s Guide to the Underworld (When Complete)
There’s still more to come for the Underlord Edition, we’re working on compiling a collection of our concept art with some snippets of lore for you in our “Dungeoneer’s Guide to the Underworld”, which will help give you a small insight into the realm of Kairos.
War for the Overworld - Heart of Gold
The Emperor is gone and the Empire rudderless, the balance of power easily swayed to any Underlord that is not 600 feet under. You will now assume the role of rival Underlord, Kasita, and with the mentorship of the deliciously sardonic Mendechaus (voiced by Richard Ridings), you will sate your thirst for wealth and power in the golden and volcanic dukedom of Phaestus.
The word in the Underworld is that Kasita’s heart is a giant gemstone, hewn from the dirt by her prospecting workers. They say molten gold flows through her cavernous, subterranean arteries, and that soon her temper shall erupt in an all-consuming gold rush of greed! Miserly miners beware ...
Heart of Gold continues where the story left off, with 4 earth-shattering new Campaign levels, a smattering of new defences, units and spells, and a gleaming new Dungeon Theme!
Tired of invading dungeons? It’s time you build your own.
War for the Overworld is a Dungeon Management Game that employs your favourite aspects of the RPG, RTS and god game genres.
In War for the Overworld, you will play as a malevolent Underlord with unrivaled dark power and an insatiable desire for bloody conquest.
Excavate your dungeon and populate it with dozens of unique rooms that will attract myriad creatures to your halls to work and fight for you. In addition to creatures you have destructive spells and powerful rituals to cast upon any unsuspecting goodly hero (or rival Underlord) who dares trespass your unholy halls.
- Build Your Dungeon: Tunnel, excavate, and build your dungeon beneath the earth of the Overworld as you see fit & create a dungeon filled with a wide variety of rooms, each with a unique use and purpose.
- Evil Is Back: Play as an Underlord who has awakened from a deep slumber after countless years. This realm hosts a variety of enemies — both heroes and Underlords will stand before you as you fight for dominance of the Overworld.
- Veins of Evil: Choose from over 60 rooms, spells, potions, rituals, defenses and upgrades in the Veins of Evil as you progress through the game and create your own unique flavour of evil.
- Fortify Your Domain: Build a wide variety of defenses within your walls to defend against — and destroy — those who seek to invade your domain.
- Cast Wicked Spells: Call down destructive magic to strengthen your dungeon, route enemy forces, or simply turn a wandering hero into a geyser of giblets.
- Unleash Devastating Rituals: Punish your foes or empower your own forces with game-changing Rituals that can do anything from raising an undead army to sending the entire map into a deep, frozen state.
- Command Powerful Minions: Over 20 minions await your call and will gladly work and fight under your banner... if you provide them with all the creature comforts they demand.
- Conquer the Overworld: Play through a feature-length campaign facing off against the Emperor of the Overworld as you fight for complete supremacy of the Realm.
Heart of Gold:
- An expanded story told across 4 brand new, fully voice acted Campaign levels, this time played from the perspective of Underlord Kasita. The levels are more open-ended than in the original game, directly addressing feedback from our most loyal players.
- An additional 4 Aspects to master: Sentinel (defence), Gild (spell), Aureate Monolith (construct), and a golden Titan - the Colossus.
- A new Dungeon Theme for Kasita, which includes a Dungeon Core, new tiles and walls, a Worker skin, and a much-requested custom Hand of Evil.
- New terrain, system overhauls, Map Editor features and much more!
PC System Requirements
Mac System Requirements
Linux / SteamOS System Requirements