Date de sortie
DINO EGGS: REBIRTH is a celebration and expansion of the best-selling 1983 home computer game DINO EGGS (Apple II, Commodore 64, IBM) -- in which Time Master Tim travels to prehistoric times to rescue the dinosaurs from extinction.
We've worked hard to maintain the classic platform feel of the original DINO EGGS -- while building in LOTS of new levels, puzzles and features.
- Forty new skill levels of wide-screen arcade action.
- Four new time eras -- Outlands -- Swamplands -- Stone Age -- Ice Age.
- Local Co-op Multiplayer for two. Local Competitive Multiplayer for up to eight. Play to outscore each other, or play to outlive each other!
- Five new species of baby dinosaurs to hunt and capture. They fly! They sleep! They flee you! They charge you!
- New types of eggs, boulders, power flowers and fires. Can you discover how to get an extra life?
- Over 25 chapters of a surprise-filled story "Secrets of the Time Quartz."
- Over 30 puzzling Dino Dilemmas, plus bonus dilemmas that unlock after completing the story.
- Two graphic skins, one by original author David Schroeder, and one by Jamo Games pixel artist James Biddulph.
- An enhanced re-creation of the 1983 Dino Eggs: Classic.
- Support for English, French, Spanish, German, Dutch, Italian, and Japanese.
- And -- as always -- an infinite number of random prehistoric landscapes to explore...