PAYDAY 2: Clover Character Pack DLC Steam Gift
||16 Dec, 2014
Requires PAYDAY 2 on Steam in order to use.
The Luck of the Irish.
The Clover Character Pack is the 14th DLC for PAYDAY 2. It allows heisters to play as Clover, the Irish Burglar of the PAYDAY gang. Other than Clover herself, it includes the Burglar perk deck, Clover's mask, Clover's Shillelagh melee weapon and the Queen's Wrath assault rifle.
- A new playable character – It's time to introduce Clover, the Burglar of the PAYDAY gang. Clover grew up in a rough house in a rough part of town. Her ancestors were fighters in every generation, and she is fiercely dedicated to her Irish heritage. She wears the clovers for luck, as well as a way to say “I’m Irish, and I’m proud”.
- Burglar perk deck – The natural dexterity of the burglar has benefits beyond merely breaking and entering. Being nimble allows the burglar to pick locks, bag bodies and answer pagers faster. They are also harder to hit in combat. They stay alive by staying out of the way. This physical conditioning also gives burglars a high tolerance to pain, and they are able to shrug off wounds quickly.
- New assault rifle – Clover and Hoxton hijacked a lorry delivering L-95 assault rifles to a Territorial Army depot outside Aldershot, England. Clover drove off with the entire shipment, while leaving her mentor to fight his way out. Hox didn’t really mind – he had taught her well. This rifle is the last one from that batch. It is powerful, robust and easy to maintain. Clover sold the shipment to Libyan rebels but kept the Wrath – to remind herself of that last job, and her first teacher.
- New melee weapon – It’s hard to determine the true origins of the shillelagh. How can you pinpoint the first time someone picked up a stout stick and brained someone else with it? And the shillelagh really hasn’t evolved too much beyond that. Some prize blackthorn wood, while some might fill the head with molten lead. Others might bind it with leather straps, or cure it with animal fat. But, at the end of the day, it really is just a bloody heavy stick that cracks skulls.
- Clover's mask – Clover’s mask represents what Clover both fears and hates most of all – wearing a mask as your normal face. The surgically-shrunken nose, the botox’d lips and the expression of all-consuming vanity and self-obsession – all are symbols of fear and weakness, twisted into a horrifying parody.
- OS:Windows XP SP3
- Processor:2 GHz Intel Dual Core Processor
- Memory:2 GB RAM
- Graphics:NVIDIA GeForce 8800/ATI Radeon HD 2600 (256MB minimum)
- Hard Drive:20 GB HD space
- Sound:DirectX 9.0c compatible