Doom + Demon Multiplayer Pack DLC Steam CD Key
|Release Date:||13 May, 2016|
Includes: Doom and the Demon Multiplayer Pack.
The game is set on Mars, with a UAC facility being invaded by the forces of Hell. The demons have been constructed through corrupt UAC experiments. It is an origin story.
The game is fast paced, with sprinting, double jumping, and mantling being possible. No reloading mechanics are present (there are ammo pickups however) nor regenerating health (instead possessing health packs). Players are not limited in the number of weapons they can hold. The weapons are displayed on a weapon wheel. The gameplay is intended to harken to the classic games in the series. A "karate system" is featured where the player can engage demons in melee combat. Fatalities feature in a manner similar to Brutal Doom. Keycards are used to open doors.
The game includes multiplayer.
The weapons are intended to be a mix of futuristic and conventional weaponry. Confirmed weapons include:
- Combat shotgun
- Double-barreled shotgun
- Plasma rifle
- Rocket launcher
Enemies can be dismembered and can infight. The game includes classic monsters including:
- Barons of Hell
- Skeleton Knights
- Undead marines
- Demon Armour Set
- Six Metallic Paints
- Three ID Logo Patterns
- Six Hack Modules
- A Relentless Campaign - There is no taking cover or stopping to regenerate health as you beat back Hell’s raging demon hordes. Combine your arsenal of futuristic and iconic guns, upgrades, movement and an advanced melee system to knock-down, slash, stomp, crush, and blow apart demons in creative and violent ways.
- Return of id Multiplayer - Dominate your opponents in DOOM’s signature, fast-paced arena-style combat. In both classic and all-new game modes, annihilate your enemies utilizing your personal blend of skill, powerful weapons, vertical movement, and unique power-ups that allow you to play as a demon.
- Endless Possibilities - DOOM SnapMap – a powerful, but easy-to-use game and level editor – allows for limitless gameplay experiences on every platform. Without any previous experience or special expertise, any player can quickly and easily snap together and visually customize maps, add pre-defined or completely custom gameplay, and even edit game logic to create new modes. Instantly play your creation, share it with a friend, or make it available to players around the world – all in-game with the push of a button.
Minimum requirements (720p):
- OS: Windows 7, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 (64-bit versions only)
- Processor: Intel Core i5-2400 or better / AMD FX-8320 or better
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 670 (2GB) or better / AMD Radeon HD 7870 (2GB) or better
- Hard Drive: Up to 22GB HDD space
- Broadband internet connection
1. Go to: http://store.steampowered.com/ and download STEAM client.
2. Click "Install Steam" (from the upper right corner)
- Launch Steam and log into your Steam account.
- Click the Games Menu.
- Choose Activate a Product on Steam...
- Follow the onscreen instructions to complete the process.
If you have any problems regarding activation, please contact us through LiveChat or send a ticket.