Theatre of War 3: Korea Steam CD Key
Replay the events of the first hot war of the Cold War era, the Korean War, also known as the Forgotten War. Players will be involved in two campaigns, both set in the 1950’s: the North Korean (June 25 – August 20) and the American (September 15 – October 8).
In this title tactical engagement experts can test their skills on a new strategic level. Move your forces over the entire Korean Peninsula, managing reserves, as well as the fuel and ammo supplies. Tactical battles in Theatre of War 3: Korea are generated based on the strategic situation.
- A new strategic mode greatly enhances the experience of tactical battles
- Non-linear dynamic campaigns, a first for the series
- Campaign generator with additional USSR faction for creating “what-if” scenarios
- Unique landscape modeling for correct infantry combat simulation
- Lots of new artillery, armor and aviation units, e.g. transport helicopters
- Updated control system focusing more on squads and not on individual soldiers
- Engineer Corps: real-time mining and demining
- Detailed replication of authentic Korean landscape and architecture
- New binocular view feature for total immersion
- OS: Windows XP or Vista
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD Athlon64 X2 with 2,4GHz or better
- Memory: 2GB
- Graphics: nVidia GeForce 6600 or ATI Radeon X800 with 256MB RAM or better
- DirectX®: 9.0c
- Hard Drive: 2GB
- Other: High-speed cable connection is recommended.The game is not guaranteed to run on mobile graphics chipsets.
1. Go to: http://store.steampowered.com/ and download STEAM client.
2. Click "Install Steam" (from the upper right corner)
- Launch Steam and log into your Steam account.
- Click the Games Menu.
- Choose Activate a Product on Steam...
- Follow the onscreen instructions to complete the process.
If you have any problems regarding activation, please contact us through LiveChat or send a ticket.