The debut release from Magnetic Realms is a Sci-Fi action adventure called "Inescapable".
Named the "Best PC Metroidvania You Didn’t Play of 2013
" by Matthew Zulawski of metroidvanias.com
and listed as a notable game in indiegames.com
's Top 10 Indie Horror Games of 2013
, the game sees players unravel the mystery uncovered by a remote interplanetary mining operation.
What did they find? What threat does it pose? And ultimately, what does it truly
mean to be a hero?
- Side scrolling action combined with adventure style puzzles.
- A large world to explore with an intriguing story and an unusual, thought-provoking ending.
- Hand drawn pixel art for a classic Amiga/Atari ST 16-bit era graphical style.
- Features optional CRT screen simulation effect for a more authentic look on modern LCD monitors.
- Available for Windows, Mac and Linux.