The Gage Sniper Pack DLC is the seventh DLC pack for PAYDAY 2 and adds powerful sniper rifles to the player's weapon arsenal. The bullets from a sniper rifle have armor penetration which means they can go through objects like walls. One bullet can even pierce several enemies.
Three sniper rifles, weapon mods, four new masks, patterns and materials as well as free updates like the golden AK.762 rifle, 17 achievements and the ability to move and re-name weapons and masks in the player inventory. Key Features
• Introducing sniper rifles – Finally you are able to wield the powerful bolt action rifles in PAYDAY 2. They are capable of the highest level of accuracy over extreme ranges and are more powerful than anything else you can carry. All three sniper rifles - the Rattlesnake, R93 and the Thanatos .50 cal - have their own unique weapon modifications to customize them with.
• 17 new achievements with in-game rewards – This time around the achievements not only gives you a serious challenge, but completing them also gives you rewards such as masks, materials, patterns and weapon modifications for the sniper rifles.
• Four new masks – It's not a proper Gage pack if it doesn't have some sweet masks to go with the guns. This time the focus is on nature's most violent predators, the Vespula, Asilidae, Tarantula and the Sphodromantis. These are collected through the new achievements connected to the Gage Sniper Pack DLC.
• Four new materials – Pick between the Hard Shell, Bug Shell, Insectoid and Carapace materials. These are collected through the new achievements connected to the Gage Sniper Pack DLC.
• Four new patterns – What would four new masks and materials be without the patterns to try them with. The new patterns are the Venomous, Spider Eyes, Wings of Death and Bugger patterns. These are collected through the new achievements connected to the Gage Sniper Pack DLC.
• You can now use zip-lines – Players can now use ziplines to get from one destination to another with haste. The zip-line functionality is added for free for all players of PAYDAY 2 whether or not they own the Gage Sniper Pack DLC.
• Vantage point assets – Snipers will rejoice as they now can unlock vantage point assets. Simply unlock the assets in-game and zip-line to these observation points to get the upper hand.
• Rename and move weapons and masks – Players can also rename and move both weapons and masks in their inventories. These features are added for free for all players of PAYDAY 2 whether or not they own the Gage Sniper Pack DLC.