In this classic adventure, you will take on the role of young Scotland Yard Detective Brent Halligan, assigned to solve the puzzle surrounding a mysterious order of Druids and a series of gruesome murders. It appears that the neo-Druids are conducting ritual killings in order to conjure up incredibly sinister forces.
In the course of their investigations, the engaging anti-hero and his ally, a young scientist, delve into almost forgotten secrets of the past. Aided by an expert on Druids, they will travel back in time. Only in the past they will be able to find the key in order to save the world, but will they succeed?
…end the ritual, before it begins… Key Features
- More than 50 impressive locations of the past and present
- More than 360 interactive scenes
- 3D characters (up to 1000 polygons)
- More than 20 speaking characters
- 5 hours of voice-overs
- Lip-sync dialogues created through phonetic speech analysis
- Non-linear dialogues
- Extensive real-time soundtrack
- Soundtrack and FX created with Dolby Surround