It’s been five years since the Hayabusa Academy gang graduated from high school, Yuka has just graduated from University and moved to a new city when she receives an invitation from Aya, her best friend, for a class reunion in her country lodge in Cannon Beach, Oregon. What adventures lie for the old friends in this beautiful mountain state? Will there be romance? Will old memories sweep them up into rich and new emotions? Find out in Last Days of Spring 2.
Last Days of Spring 2 features:
- A rich, light and entertaining storyline that continues on from the events in “Last Days of Spring”
- The return of some of the beloved characters from “Last Days of Spring”
- Beautiful and expressive new age music
- 6 endings (every choice matters)
- Tons of replay value (over 25,000 words in total)
- A gorgeous setting split between many of Oregon’s most beautiful towns, parks and mountains.