A Cold War super computer has gone rogue and is printing launch codes for a first strike. There is only one way to prevent nuclear Armageddon; enter the dot matrix, collect the codes, and defeat the ASCII army.
ASCII Attack is a retro style indie action title inspired by arcade games of yesteryear. It is a skill based game with a unique set of controls and a new take on classic arcade action.
- Take the fight to the enemy and battle on 25 levels of 80s era dot matrix printer paper.
- Multiple modes and enemies provide extended gameplay challenges.
- Peace out and live through waves of invincible enemies in Survival mode.
- Embrace the fight and unleash the power of the ASCII @om bomb.
- Face the ultimate challenge in the ASCII Kicker mode.
- Full Steam Controller and 360 Gamepad support; perfect for Big Picture.
- Memory: 1024 MB RAM
- Graphics: Shader Model 2.0
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 150 MB available space