Aurora Nights is an entertaining educational game for learning to identify the constellations.
In Aurora Nights, you need to connect stars in the individual constellations to discover them on the global star field and learn facts and myths behind them.
Have you ever wanted to be able to find the constellations in the night sky? With the help of spaced repetition (a learning technique that incorporates review of previously learned material), you'll be able to recognize different constellations, and a bit of practice would help you to find those constellations in the sky.
If you just love astronomy and stars, or find it interesting that the earliest depiction that has been linked to the constellation of Orion is a prehistoric mammoth ivory carving that was discovered in a cave in the Ach valley in Germany in 1979, then you'll enjoy the game.
- Discover the 35 constellations of the Northern Hemisphere;
- Mini encyclopedia of constellations facts and myths;
- Get three stars on each constellation in order to remember them;
- Steam Achievements and Trading Cards.
- OS: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10
- Processor: 1.4+ GHz
- Memory: 512 MB RAM
- Graphics: Intel GMA 500/NVIDIA GeForce 6200 or equivalent
- Storage: 100 MB available space