Long ago the Scientist of Miolhria worked on a cure for the multiple illnesses of their time. One of these "Cures" had horrible side effects turning man into Z's. This cause Havoc and Chaos all over Miolhria.
Miolhriankind's last hope was left with these same scientist who continued to experiment with the Virus which changed so many of the Miolhrians into these Z's.
(As you can tell not all of the People of Miolhria were Genuses..)
After years of experimentation and luck a second cure was found but didn't work as they expected.
Side effect from the second "Cure" allowed some people of Miolhr to Control Elemental Skills.
These People were called Users. Elemental type(s) are Fire, Water, Poison and Ice.
(User are people with the ability to control Element Powers.)
After years of training, the Top Users created DoJo's to train
and perfected their talents.
Years later Z's stated to build immunities and split off into 3 forms.
Poison. Blazing. Earth!
This also allowed them to use these Skills.
At the same time User trained developed 2 New Skills. Physical
With these 6 Skills the World of Miolhria was balanced
for a short time.
DoJo leaders stared to develop Dual User abilities.
This was mostly through their training.
This gave them the ability to control 2 Elements at once.
For years DoJo leaders ruled the lands of Miolhria...
(More to come)
- 600+ Items!(Coal, Shotgun, Mushroom Soup, First Aid and more.. )
- 200 + Weapons!(Tools, Magic, Spears, Guns and more..)
- 200+ Armor! (Armor, Shirts, Boots, Caps, Belts and more..)
- 40+ Quest (20 Multi-Use Quest)
- 5 Biomes to Explore!
- Multiple Enemy types including Zombies, Animals and Looters to fend off!
- 6 DoJo's to Conquer!
- Loot random locations from Med Centers, Homes, Weapon Shops to Deli(s)!
- More to come with future releases!
- Crafting System that allows you to create food, Weapons and more!
- Safe houses to stay in or Create your own home base!
- Make a Campfire and cook or Breakdown Items to make more Useful Items!
- Uses Cages and Traps to catch wild animals and Cook, Skin or Train them!
- Find other survivors and complete quest for them to get them to join you!
- Be warned not all Team Members will work well together which may effect Disposition!
- Chance System which effects..
- Air Drops! (Effect amount of Drops in an Area)
- Visitor Breaking in! (Zombies, Animals, or Looters)
- Team Members! (Exploration)
- Chances of Finding Rare Items!
- Power Outage!
- Pipes not to work! (No Water)
- Chances of getting a Cut or getting a Sprains!
- and more..
- Environment Chances which effects Miolhria in many ways!
- Coming Soon Environmental Situations (Wind Storms may have a Chance of causing a Tornado)
- More to Come...Stay Tuned!