PLAYER - DRIVEN DISCOVERY
XenoBloom charges you, an inexperienced demi-god, with the care of a fledgling alien biome. Nurture, harvest, evolve, and sculpt. Create your ideal garden world.
Unique to XenoBloom is its use of Cellular Automata
to decide if plants live or die; Just watching their behavior can create a trance-like state of wonder. WARNING!
XenoBloom contains no running, no jumping, no shooting, no loot, no health, and no shields.
XenoBloom has plants. They grow. And sometimes die.(XenoBloom also has bacteria, fungi, and animals, but they are generally referred to collectively as "plants" for the sake of brevity.)
* Updated Features:
- Nurture strange alien life
- Harvest plants to evolve new life-forms
- Control the rules of selection and survival
- Sculpt your world
- 5 game modes: normal, experimental, observational, ecological, deduction
- No fail condition
- Beautiful original soundtrack
* New in version 1.6:
- Local Co-Op : Garden with a friend or family member
- Selective Evolution : You choose what will evolve next
- New game mode: Deduction!
- Modify environmental conditions like water, sunlight, and oxygen.
- See what grows!
- Each kind of plant requires a specific set of conditions,
- Life forms can also be killed by other environmental factors.
- Answer question based on your observations of the ecosystem.