Ever dreamed of driving trains? Now you can! Train Simulator brings to life the thrill of driving high speed trains on real world routes in incredible detail.
Welcome to TS Academy: Your career starts here! Learn to master all kinds of trains, locations and situations as you qualify to be a train driver.
Real World Routes: Ride the rails on New York’s busiest passenger route, take an alpine adventure from Munich and drive the express service to London in a variety of challenging career scenarios.
Build your dream: Turn your hand to building your own routes with a suite of powerful and easy to use creator tools and download more routes and locos from the store.
TS2015 features three stunning routes for you to enjoy:
- East Coast Main Line: London-Peterborough, including First Capital Connect Class 365 and Hitachi Class 801 trains
- NEC: New York-New Haven, including Amtrak ACS-64 and Amtrak Acela Express trains
- Munich – Garmish-Partenkirchen, including DB BR 426 and DB BR 411 ‘ICE-T’ trains.
- Learn to drive different trains at the TS Academy and qualify as a train driver
- Three fantastic real-world routes including ECML: London-Peterborough (UK), NEC: New York-New Haven (USA) and Munich – Garmish-Partenkirchen (Germany)
- Thirteen stunningly accurate locomotives with realistic sounds, controls and physics including Hitachi Class 801, Amtrak Acela Express and DB BR 411 ‘ICE-T’
- EXCLUSIVE Steam Edition includes the Pacific Surfliner®: LA-San Diego route, San Diego Commuter Rail F59PHI and Los Angeles Commuter Rail F59PHI
- Enhanced graphics and performance
- Quick Drive menu system: drive what you like, where you like
- Drive with Xbox 360 controller, keyboard or mouse
- Integrated Steam Workshop free mission download centre
- Create your own routes with powerful in-game editing tools
- Access the Engine Driver community site in-game