Couch Fragger Shooter Action for 2-4 Local Players
- Frantic local multiplayer, twitch style arena shooting action!
- Multiple playable characters. Play as the faithless Preacher, the desperate Demon, the Heavenless Angel, the Antichrist Deceiver, the peace keeping Nun or even Death himself.
- Choose from multiple game modes, including free-for-all and team based modes.
- Battle it out in 4 different interactive environments, with 10 arenas each, featuring unique environmental hazards and mechanics.
- Pick up randomly dropped tarot cards that can either bring you good luck to you or your team in the form of a temporary power-up, or can curse your opponents, giving you a competitive edge.
- Deflect bullets back at your opponent with your shield.
- Dash across the arena to make a quick escape or a trail blazing kill.
- Master shotgun jumping to reach high platforms and create shortcuts.
- An original soundtrack by VHS Glitch, famed synthwave composer.
- Featuring the epic voice of Jon Bailey from Honest Trailers.
Singleplayer & Local Co-op Enemy Wave Mode
- Fend off the Devil's army and prevent the end of times in a 1-2 player enemy wave mode.
- Face off against 6 different types of enemies.
- Fight in 5 different unlockable arenas and fight your way to an epic boss battle against the Devil himself.
- Collect the souls of your enemies and earn a 1UP.
Multiple Competitive Game Modes
- Classic Deathmatch.
- Classic Team Deathmatch.
- Soul Reaping, where each player fights to increase their pool of souls by draining other players of theirs.
- Team Soul Reaping, where each team shares the same pool of souls.
- Capture the Soul, a variant on classic capture the flag where players fight for control of the single soul in order to capture it.
- Team Capture the Soul.
- Last Soul Standing, where players have only one life and fight in round based combat.
- King of the Soul, where you fight to maintain control of the single soul, earning a point for every 5 straight seconds you have control.
- Team King of the Soul.
Multiple Arenas & Environments
- Fight at Death’s Cemetery and uncover each labyrinth's hidden passages and secret hideaways while avoiding booby traps.
- Square off in the abstract and bizarre caves of Hell, using portals to traverse levels.
- Showdown on the rooftops and streets of a mega city, avoiding long drops and managing moving platforms.
- Confess your sins, then commit a bunch more, before the church altar.