Sylvio is a psychological horror game set in a tranquil, disturbing atmosphere. Ghost recorder Juliette Waters trespasses into an abandoned family park, shut down since a landslide in 1971. The voices of the deceased captured on her reel-to-reel recorder reveals a tale of an evil curse and a wicked family cult, currently living in the park.
- First-person horror with a multi-layered story
- 10 - 15 hours gameplay
- Open world exploration by foot or car
- Conduct seances, search for voices in the static, and analyze your recordings with a unique audio gameplay mechanic
- Full controller support
- Nominated as Best Original Game at the TIGA Awards
- Voice acting by critically acclaimed actress Maia Hansson Bergqvist
Sylvio was originally released in 2015, and was re-released through an update with a completely remastered version in 2016.