The second chapter in one of the most loved and respected Japanese shooting game series ever: The Tale of ALLTYNEX by Japanese indie developer SITER SKAIN. Carefully crafted play experiences, destructive fun, and absorbing gameplay have made the ALLTYNEX trilogy renowned in shmup / shooting game communities, both in Japan and overseas.
Many years have passed since the ALLTYNEX incident and humanity’s resettlement of the Earth. The world’s nations have joined to form a unified economy and a global militaristic government. However, in opposition to the worldwide mass oppression, a resistance organization arose: Valkyness.
The decades long conflict between the Global Unified Army and Valkyness is suddenly interrupted when an alien force arrives seeking vengeance on humanity for atrocities inflicted upon their people.
Earth's war against the Raiwat leads to a surprising ending that reduces almost the entire planet to scorched earth, brings mankind to the verge of extinction and sows the seeds of the events to follow in KAMUI.
Coming to Steam soon:
- 8 stages of action and massive boss battles!
- Use the reflective shield system mechanic for perfect defense or to powerfully reflect enemy attacks!
- Carefully crafted dramatic developments to match the in-game story progress!
- Take on a diverse roster of enemies: from the Global Unified Army forces to the Raiwat invaders and their apocalyptic living devices!
- Features Arcade, Training and unlockable Soundtrack mode!
- Steam Trading Cards
The other two installments to The Tale of ALLTYNEX trilogy, KAMUI and ALLTYNEX Second!