Spellforce Platinum Edition Steam Key
|| 3 Nov 2009
Includes 3 items: SpellForce: The Order of Dawn, SpellForce: Shadow of the Phoenix, SpellForce: Breath of Winter.
SpellForce: The Order of Dawn
In their immeasurable greed and constant thirst for power, the thirteen most powerful Mages of all time doomed the land, hurling it into an endless spiral of chaos and despair. Entire countries were wiped out in the blink of an eye when the devastating power of the Elements was unleashed - Elements summoned by dark rituals. Continents shattered like glass, the pieces strewn about like leaves in the wind. Huge armies, bound by the the power of ancient runes, brought war and destruction to the lands that survived the initial onslaught. All that was left were a few islands, connected by magic portals.
SpellForce: Shadow of the Phoenix
By means of an enslaved god's life essence a dark necromancer is trying to reanimate the powerful circle mages and make them his unholy servants. Only the power of the Phoenix Stone will be able to prevent the returning of the Circle.
SpellForce: Breath of Winter
A Prince of Darkness, a Fial Darg, was set free through the Convocation and took over the reign over the Fire Empire. His whish is to bring the Renegades, the Gods of darkness, back to Eo.
- Innovative game design: The unique mixture of RTS and RPG elements offers a brand new game experience.
- High degree of identification with the hero-avatar, whose skills and strengths can be improved by the player.
- Click'n'Fight: This revolutionary control system guarantees instant action, the best possible overview and completely new tactical possibilities in battle.
- 6 races - Humans, Dwarves, Elves, Dark Elves, Orcs and Trolls - that can be used simultaneously (!) to build settlements and fight battles and more than 30 different enemy races, from cowardly goblins to powerful demons, Fire Angels, Werewolfs and giant Ice Dragons.
- A multitude of spells, divided into different categories of magic (white, black, elemental, etc.) and enchanted items
- Awe-inspiring 3D-graphics with zoom levels from isometric to 1st-Person-views
- Free game in SpellForce – The Breath of Winter: The Avatar can develop and upgrade his skills with every map he plays. This mode enables the player to try out other Avatars abilities without playing the main campaign again.
- OS: Windows XP/2000/Vista 32 Bit
- Processor: Intel Pentium 4 1.5 Ghz or higher
- Memory: 512 MB Ram or higher (1024 recommended)
- Graphics: 3D graphics card with 128 MB Ram (GeForce 4Ti or higher) (256 MB Recommended)
- DirectX®: 9.0c
- Hard Drive: 4 GB
- Sound: DirectX compatible