Includes 2 Items: The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited (base game) and The Elder Scrolls Online: Morrowind (expansion)
The award-winning fantasy role-playing series, The Elder Scrolls goes online – no game subscription required. Experience this multiplayer role-playing game on your own or together with your friends, guild mates, and thousands of alliance members. Explore dangerous caves and dungeons in Skyrim, or craft quality goods to sell in the city of Daggerfall. Embark upon adventurous quests across Tamriel and engage in massive player versus player battles, or spend your days at the nearest fishing hole or reading one of many books of lore. The choices are yours in the persistent world of The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited.
Morrowind is on the verge of destruction, and it’s up to you to save it from a deadly Daedric threat. Embark on a dangerous journey through legendary locales, from volcanic ashlands to mushroom-filled forests.
- NO SUBSCRIPTION REQUIRED - Purchase the game and enjoy your adventures without a monthly fee.
- THE FIGHT FOR TAMRIEL BEGINS - Three alliances vie for control of the Empire. As these powers battle for supremacy, darker forces move to destroy the world.
- PLAY THE WAY YOU LIKE - Battle, craft, fish, steal, siege, or explore. The choice is yours to make in a persistent Elder Scrolls world.
- A MULTIPLAYER RPG - Adventure alone, quest with friends, or join an army of thousands in epic PVP battles.
- TELL YOUR OWN STORY - Discover the secrets of Tamriel as you quest to regain your lost soul and save the world from Oblivion.
- SAVE MORROWIND - Stop a meteor from crashing into Vivec City by helping a demi-god regain his lost powers.
- BECOME THE WARDEN – Harness the nature-based magic of an all-new class with a War Bear battle companion at your side.
- PARTNER WITH AN ASSASSIN – Aid a legendary elite member of the Morag Tong who will guide you through deadly political intrigue.
- FIGHT TOGETHER IN PVP BATTLEGROUNDS – Take the battle to the Ashlands with new 4v4v4 player vs. player combat set in competitive arena-style environments.