Astrox: Hostile Space Excavation Steam Gift
Exiled to a deep space mining sector, you are left with a crappy ship, a laser, and a small mining beam. It is up to you to survive by working your way through galaxy. Mine asteroids, refine and trade their ore, buy upgrades for your ship, hunt pirates in the procedural star systems and you’ll have only scratched the surface. This all takes place in a lush 3d environment with full 3d camera control at all times. Akin to eve and homeworld, the intuitive interface provides everything you need, right where you need it. Engaging and casual all at the same time.
- Completely customize your galaxies.
- Secure the Galaxy, and continue playing in a brand new one.
- Procedurally created star systems, connected by warp gates.
- Mine, sell, or refine 7 unique asteroid types, with various attributes.
- Trade Asteroids, Refined components, or Trade goods for profit.
- Hunt down 15 different pirates, with officers and commanders in tow.
- Eradicate pirate hideouts for fame and fortune.
- All names and places are Generated.
- 33 Unique ships, each with individual properties and attributes, and bonuses.
- 144 Unique modules and items for your ships.
- Generated Rare, Epic, and Artifact items.
- Generated Missions. News, and Events.
- 24 Trainable skills, with 100 levels each.
- Craft unlimited upgrades with 24 unique recipes.
- Achievements, Pilot Experience points, and Levels (no cap).
- Explore Deadspace (The space between the Star Systems).
- Protect NPC pilots, learn their secrets.
- Original custom soundtrack, models, sprites, textures and particle effects.
- OS: Windows XP+
- Processor: 1.00 Ghz
- Memory: 200 MB RAM
- Graphics: Everything made since 2004 should work.
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Storage: 500 MB available space