All Zombies Must Die! Steam Key
Reload your shotgun, sharpen your sword and rev that chainsaw; Deadhill town is teeming with zombies, and it’s your job to put ‘em down! The fate of humanity rests in the hands of four unlikely heroes: Jack, the gamer; Rachel, the girl; Brian, the geek; and Luxo, the alien. Go it alone, or enlist the services of up to three like-minded chums to survive the zombie apocalypse.
The spiritual successor to Burn Zombie Burn!, All Zombies Must Die! builds on the classic twin-stick shooter formula with a smattering of role-playing features. Level up characters, complete side quests and collect items to craft deadly new weapons. There’s no shortage of options in how you choose to dispose of the undead, but the brain-chompers aren’t going to take it lying down. The shuffling cadavers come in varying shapes and sizes, and are affected by four environmental modifiers; fire, radiation, sonic and shock. Use your weapons and the environment carefully, and you might just make it out in one piece.
- In depth role-playing features – the classic top-down shooter is invigorated with a bevy of RPG features.
- Four hilarious characters – send the dead back to their graves as Jack, Rachel, Brian or Luxo, each with their own unique methods of zombie disposal.
- Create deadly new items – throw together odds and ends found around Deadhill Town to create exotic and deadly weapons.
- Hordes of zombies – SWAT, Jogger and Crazy zombie types – amongst others – are all out to get you. Use environmental modifiers affect zombies in various ways.
- Four player co-op – tackle the zombie apocalypse alone or enlist the services of up to three friends.
- Leaderboards and Achievements – find out just how good a zombie-slayer you are with integrated leaderboards.
- All new PC features – revamped physics and a re-jigged quest structure
- OS:Windows XP SP3 (32 bit only)
- Memory:2 GB RAM
- Graphics:Shader Model 3.0
- Hard Drive:256 MB HD space