Vegas: Make It Big Steam Key
|| 22 Dec 2006
Develop a state-of-the art Las Vegas resort complex, using all the money and management skill you can. Customers on the living, breathing Las Vegas boulevard are Notoriously hard to satisfy - can you win the hearts and wallets of Vegas?
Amazing real-time 3D graphics show off your resort to the max. Experience grand panoramic views, or get up close and personal to fine-tune the inside and outside of your perfect Vegas paradise.
- Fulfill the needs of 5000+ individual guests
- 500+ vehicles include cars, taxis, limos and helicopters
- 10 resort styles, inspired by amazing cultures and themes
- Relaxed attractions provide a welcome break
- Create a wedding chapel on the spur of the moment
- Breathtaking rides and attractions
- User friendly controls make resort construction simple
- Fully customizable - adjust goals, competition and difficulty
- Develop not just the outside of your resort, but the inside too
- Hire and fire staff, based on true-to-life skills and qualities
- Adjust the stakes in your favor and Make It Big!
Minimum: Pentium® III 600MHz, Windows® 98, 16MB 3D graphics card, 192MB of RAM. 500MB of free hard disc space. DirectX® 9.0, mouse, keyboard.
Recommended: Pentium® III 800MHz, 32MB 3D graphics card, 256MB of RAM, 8x CD drive speed, mouse with wheel.