Sine Mora Steam Gift
||9 Nov 2012
Sine Mora is a horizontal shoot'em up that provides a unique take on challenge, where time is the ultimate factor. Mixing classic shooter sensibilities with contemporary presentation, Sine Mora is a gorgeous shoot'em up that offers a Story Mode that weaves an over-the-top tale and an Arcade Mode that provides deep, satisfying gameplay to challenge fans of the genre. With many ways to manipulate time, Sine Mora features over 50 weapon combinations to complete each beautiful stage that form fits to the player's skills with scaling difficulty. Soundtrack composed by Akira Yamaoka and featuring boss designs by Mahiro Maeda.
- Engrossing story integrated seamlessly into the action to elevate the user experience
- Unique, time extension based gameplay
- 7 beautifully crafted, diverse stages
- Over 50 different weapon combinations with time manipulating devices
- Great accessibility - Story Mode is tailored to not scare away absolute newcomers to the genre
- Risk and reward - multiple difficulty levels in Arcade Mode with deep scoring and hidden rank system for the more experienced players
- Music composed by Akira Yamaoka, Sound Director of Silent Hill and Shadows of the Damned
- Featuring boss designs by Mahiro Maeda, one of the most prominent Japanese anime creators (Blue Submarine No. 6, The Animatrix - The Second Renaissance, Kill Bill: Vol. 1)"
- OS: x86 or x64 bit versions of Microsoft Windows XP/Vista/Win7
- Processor: MD/Intel single or dual-core processor running at 2.2GHz (Intel Pentium D or AMD Athlon 64 x2 are probably the lowest CPU architectures recommended)
- Memory: 1024 MB RAM
- Graphics: ATI/nVidia graphic card with at least 256MB of dedicated VRAM and with at least DirectX 9.0c and Shader Model 3.0 support. ATI Radeon HD 3600 and NVIDIA Geforce 8600 are minimum required graphic cards. The game also works on the latest generation of Intel HD 3000 IGPs and AMD 6500 series IGPs but other previous generation IGPs are not supported.
- DirectX®: 9.0c
- Hard Drive: 300 MB HD space
- Sound: Integrated or dedicated DirectX 9 compatible soundcard.
- Additional: Memory stated above is for WinXP PCs, add 0.5GB to the above requirements if you are running WinVista/Win7 | Keyboard, XBOX360 Controller (optional) | The game also works on the latest generation of Intel HD 3000 IGPs and AMD 6500 series IGPs but other previous generation IGPs are not supported.