Darkstar One RU VPN Required Steam Gift
| This is the Russian version of the game and a VPN service is required to activate and play the game.
Darkstar One offers a fantastic amount of freedom of choice. The story-based missions gradually lead you deeper into the galaxy to new races, new technologies and ever stronger opponents. Explore a vast array of solar systems in search of hidden artifacts of ancient races, essential objects for upgrading your ship--the Darkstar One.
In addition to artifacts, acquire credits to purchase better equipment, such as weapons and shields. Earn credits in a myriad of ways: by taking on assignments, bounty hunting, piracy, smuggling, trading, escorting, transporting, rewards and more.
- A vast, simulated universe with many unique races, space ships and battle tactics.
- Elaborate story, related by more than fifty minutes of video sequences.
- Configure and upgrade your ship, Darkstar One, any way you choose--build a fast attack ship with many light weapons or a near-invincible cruiser with heavy weaponry.
- Over two hundred different weapons, shields and equipment items.
- Rockets, torpedoes and mines feature special tactical uses: mines can fire at opponents or distract approaching missiles.
- The "Spell Weapon": a special weapon with a powerful effect similar to certain spells in role-playing games. This weapon becomes increasingly versatile throughout the game and greatly increases tactical options.
- Acquire weapons from other races - Mount distinctive weapons from other races on "Darkstar One," each featuring unique functions that require different battle tactics.
- Embark on special missions - explore canyons or even underground on unknown worlds.
- Freedom of choice - earn credits in many ways: fighting, piracy, assignments, smuggling, trading, escorting, transporting, rewards, and more.
- Play as the "good" or the "bad" guy and take advantage of political disputes.
- Supported OS: Windows XP (32 bit)
- Processor: 1.6 GHz Intel or AMD processor
- Memory: 512 MB RAM
- Sound: DirectX compatible Sound Card
- Graphics: DirectX 9 compatible 128 MB graphics card with support for pixel/vertex shader 1.1 (GeForce 3 and above)
- Hard Drive: 6 GB HD Space