Tango Fiesta is a top-down co-operative two stick shooter for 1 to 4 players. Set in a world where the events from every single 80’s action film ever made actually happened to one unlucky ex-special-forces hero called John Strong, you and up to three friends get to blast, shoot, knife, and rescue your way through endless procedurally generated levels in the ultimate story of a one (or two, or three, or four) man army prevailing against every evil (mostly South American) the world (mainly the USA) has ever known!
- 4 classic heroes to choose from! John Strong, the world’s least-known most-dangerous man. Macmillan, his best friend and comrade in arms. Miller, a slightly scary Australian man with a nice jacket and an even nicer sawn-off shotgun. And then there’s Bionic Cop. He thinks he’s a Cop. He isn’t. He thinks he’s a robot. He’s not. But the same delirium that fuels his power fantasy seems to imbue him with, well, some real power.
- 4 player co-operative mayhem! With local play or online, team up with your friends and deal out death and destruction to the endless hordes that threaten to kidnap the your daughter/kick off World War III/turn future Detroit into a parking lot! With so many bad guys to defeat and bosses to kill - you gotta co-operate, right?
- Endless fun! Two full worlds to blast your way through. Take in the sun (and avoid the bullets) on the golden sanded beaches of Gordon Island, or dive for cover in the usefully-tough foliage that grows in the Central American Jungle. Procedurally generated levels mean no two games are ever the same, and 7 enemy types keep the
- Massive Arsenal! Use the Uzi, Machinegun, Shotgun, Sawn-off Shotgun, Viper Combat Rifle, Grenades and Melee attacks to crush your enemies, to see them driven before you… but we’ll draw the line at hearing the lamentation of their women. Say hello to every little friend you could ever want!
- Fully destructible scenery! Our heroes ain’t got time to bleed, but the rest of the world is in for it. Getting overrun? Destroy those Spawn Huts to stem the tide of bad guys. Stuck between a rock and a hard place? Blast your way through any wall or structure - show those bricks who’s boss!