Convicted Galaxy is a sci-fi prison break action game combining aspects of rogue-lite and shoot ’em up sub-genres with a third person perspective.
After a catastrophic event aboard an Interstellar Correctional Fleet (ICF) prison ship, you find yourself stranded in an unknown galaxy full of escaped prisoners. The prisoners grow stronger with every passing moment. Build space stations and support structures around planets, upgrade your ship, and siege enemy locations in an effort to gain strength while weakening the enemy. Take risks when necessary, but don't forget that you only have one chance.
In this single player experience, you pilot your escape pod through procedural generated solar systems, fending off escaped convicts and gathering resources needed to build various structures and upgrades. Adaptive audio and sounds, along with visual cues, aid you while searching for resources and navigating the large open solar systems. Upgrading and equipping your spacecraft is vital to your progress throughout the game. Enemy spacecraft will grow stronger and become more difficult to defeat as the game progresses.
- Discover and explore large galaxies full of unique solar systems, generated new for every play through.
- Navigate and alter asteroid belts to collect resources, find cover from pursuing convicts, or inflict damage.
- Build and defend space stations to obtain materials and perform ship upgrades.
- Deploy a variety of satellites for additional station support.
- Upgrade your spaceship with powerful weaponry and combine special abilities to increase survivability.
- Rescue pilots from disabled escape pods to unlock new technologies and discover what happened to the prison ship.
- One chance at each unique galaxy, so make it count.
- Fight off hostile factions and destroy their space stations in a race to discover a way out of the Convicted Galaxy.
PC System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7/8.1/10
- Processor: Intel i3 or equivelant
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: Intel Integrated Graphics or equivelant
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 800 MB available space