Strange Space Steam CD Key
Welcome to space! A vast, empty, black, strange place to visit. You are captain Ickymocker, (with an I) a loan astronaut on a really, really, really long pointless mission in space. Not everything is as it seems, in fact, nothing really makes sense at all. When all is said and done, you are probably just really hungover. Welcome to Strange Space!
Strange and really weird places are just waiting for your arrival. You will need to use your environment to make your way through space. Objects can be picked up and frozen in any place. Who needs the laws of gravity when you're in space, right? A sultry sounding artificial intelligence invisible voice girl will be your guide on your journey through this vast and an empty void. There is no room for error, well, unless you save your game, then there is plenty of room for error.
- Manipulate objects by picking them up and rotating them, throwing them and freezing them in position.
- Run, jump and float through space while you ride asteroids, moving platforms, and other objects.
- Experience a weird and wonderful universe.
- Hard hitting Industrial rock and electronica soundtrack from various artists that set the tone and play well with the atmosphere.
- Beautiful graphics.
- Great voice acting by some of the industries most talented voice actors.
- An engaging story full of twists and laugh out loud comedy.
- An open sandbox mode that lets you use objects to construct strange and awesome things.
- OS: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10 (latest SP)
- Processor: SSE2 instruction set support Intel Core2 Duo 2.0 GHz (or AMD equivalent)
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: DX9 (shader model 2.0) capabilities
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 5 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX® compatible on-board