Sunken Steam CD Key
||3 Dec, 2015
An atmospheric, dungeon crawling ARPG with a touch of a Roguelike, “Sunken” is intended to be a marriage of genres. Focused on keeping the player on his toes, the game will explore crafting, looting, fighting and challenging gameplay through which a dark story is woven.
- Atmosphere – Leaning on the visuals and the story, “Sunken” is heavy on immersion. Stomping the content as quickly as possible isn't the goal – survival is. “Sunken” is set in an eerie dungeon out of this world and we want that atmosphere to sink into your bones.
- Crafting – Crafting is an important part of “Sunken”, and it is done exclusively in the ‘crafting room’ found on every level of the dungeon. To be able to craft anything, though, you will need to find recipes for the items or the abilities that you want to craft (yes, the abilities are not gained through leveling, but by crafting!).
- Randomization – The monsters and the loot are random in this game. Whether you’ll get a weak sword or a great armor, whether you’ll run into a few zombies or an elite Impaler with Tormentors following in his wake, is left to chance, the chance you will have to take in “Sunken”.
- Narrative –There are many lore books lying around in each level of the dungeon. The narrative is not spoon-fed, and you will have to figure out some things on your own. It contains mature themes.
- Permadeath – Roguelike! Since the beginning of the project, we wanted “Sunken” to be hardcore. When you die, you lose your levels and equipment; however, the skills you have unlocked stay that way. Go big or go home!
- Competition – You will fight – until you die. Compete with other players by checking the Steam-integrated leaderboards. Go get them, tigers.
- OS: Windows 7, 8, 10
- Processor: i3
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia GTX 650, ATI 6870 or equal
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Storage: 2 GB available space