Line of Defense MMO - Commander Steam Gift
|| Sep 2014
This is an Early Access game.
Commander Pack includes:
Special OPS Ribbon
Tactical Advancement Kit Level IV
- GLE22 Grenade Launcher
- TL22 Assault Rifle
- 4x Mag AR2
- 2x Mar AR4
- 2x Plasma Grenade
- 2x Flash Grenade
- 2x WlapG Grenade
- Waypoint Designator Unit
- Bio Alert Implant
- Bio Quick Implant
- Night Optics
- Zoom Scope1
- Wing Suit
- Back Pack
- Armor CL2
- Light Weapons Training CTC
- Advanced Weapon Training CTC
- Beam Weapons Training CTC
- Item Training CTC
- Wingsuit Training
Choice of one of the following Perks
- Airborne OPS (Pilot Class)
- Wingsuit Training CTC
- JetPack Training CTC
- JEtpack MK1B
- Tactical Assault OPS (Heavy Class)
- Ground Vehicle Training CTC
- HAv Class License Training CTC
- TAB MX1B Vehicle
- Tactical Support OPS (Support Class)
- Item Training CTC
- Item Proficiency CTC
- Portable Cupply Pack
- Special OPS (Sniper Class)
- Sniper Weapons Proficiency CTC
- PL12 Sniper Rifle
- NV Scope SR2
- 2x Mag SR3
- Free Steam Games
- All Aspect Warfare
- Angle of Attack
- Galcom Echo Squad SE
- LOD Tactics
Line Of Defense is a sci-fi MMOG (Massively Multiplayer Online Game) in which thousands players across various servers, fight for the control of bases located on planets and in space.
The game was developed using a custom engine and features a massive battle between Galactic Command (GALCOM) military forces and the Insurgents, an opposing Terran paramilitary force. Both sides fight on planets, in space, inside stations etc for the control of various territories. The tide and balance of war are both dynamic, fluent and happen in real-time.
Players wage war as infantry characters in either first or third person perspective with the ability to use assets such as land and sea vehicles, planetary and space craft.
- Massive and persistent open world gameplay in a large universe featuring space and planetary regions.
- Breathtaking environments with each planetary continent featuring unique topology, different climate zones, weather patterns, dynamic time of day etc.
- Skill based PvP combat on foot, in vehicles or in aircrafts.
- Character progression with various abilities which can be learned. Build the character class that you want depending on how you play.
- A 100% persistent world (no instancing) with seamless space and planetary areas; all with ability to move from planetside starbases to stations in the space region above.
- Easily create fireteams (a.k.a guilds) with either human or NPC troops and from a few people to very large troops of varying skills and equipment.
- Build your own planetary base FARP and use it as your player housing for yourself or your fireteam.
- Buy and own your own assets (weapons, vehicles, aircrafts etc) and with your own unique weapons customizations.
- More player assets than you can handle, most with advanced customization (e.g. infra-red night vision rifle scopes) and attributes.
- Hybrid business model which caters to both F2P and premium models; both with access to in-game monetization.
- Endless possibilities for future expansions are other areas of Lyrius and other planets in the region are colonized and opened up via game expansions.
- No pointless grind. No boring crafting. No inconsequential resource collection. Just pure war on a very – very – large scale.
- OS: 32-Bit Windows 7 w/ all Service Packs
- Processor: Intel® Core™ 2 Duo E8200 @ 2.66 GHz / AMD Phenom™ X3 8750 @ 2.4 GHz
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: nVidia GeForce 450GTX or AMD Radeon HD5870
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Hard Drive: 30 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX compatible sound card