Includes the game, soundtrack, and special in-game developer commentary for every mission (optional)
Gunpoint is a stealth puzzle game that lets you rewire its levels to trick people. You play a freelance spy who takes jobs from his clients to break into high security buildings and steal sensitive data.
To get past security, you'll need to make creative use of your main gadget: the Crosslink. It lets you see how all the security devices in a level are wired up, and then you can just click and drag with the mouse to wire them differently. So you can connect a lightswitch to a trapdoor, then flick it when a guard walks across to make him fall through.
- Rewire levels to work however you want
- Trick guards into trapping themselves or shooting each other
- Throw yourself - and others - through plate glass windows
- Investigate a noir-inspired story of murder and espionage over 20 missions
- Choose what to tell your clients, including lying to trick them
- Choose your own playstyle: quick, quiet, non-violent, no living witnesses, or any combination
- Discover new solutions to levels that no-one else has thought of
- Buy specialist gadgets to suit how you want to play
- All story stuff is skippable
- Hardest puzzles are optional
- No bosses - everyone dies in one shot, including you
- The Special Edition of Gunpoint includes:
- The Soundtrack: Includes all of the game's noir-inspired spy music in high quality MP3 format.
- Developer Commentary: When enabled, you'll find little sprites of Gunpoint's developers on every mission. Talk to us to hear a little about our thinking behind the design (Tom), the art (John), and the music (Ryan).
- Caution: shooting a developer while he's talking ends his current commentary track. This kills the developer.