: 17/02/2014Revenge will consume you
, but redemption will push you to your breaking point.
Play as Dusty, a multi- weapon wielding warrior ready to face loads of outlawed criminals, dangerous creatures and the ruthless evil villain that rules them all. Meet friends along the way with new weapons and talents, journey through lavishly drawn environments and work together to fulfil your unquenchable thirst for vengeance. Players can call upon two support characters, Rondel the artillery support who tramples enemies with his massive rocket launchers, and McCoy the sharpshooter who takes down loads of enemies stealthily with his deadly accurate rifle. Features
- Stylistic 2D action combat blended with unique support character abilities and frantic platforming.
- Unique ally system. Take on large enemy clusters with your heavy arms specialist ally or take precision kills using your sharpshooter support as you brawl your way through countless minions.
- Featuring new local co-op mode with a new playable character, 'Kitsune'.
- Unlock new 'Boss Rush' mode and test your fighting prowess.
- Stunning visuals. Dusty Revenge Co-op Edition will immerse you with 10 beautiful hand drawn environments and 8 different boss fights.
- New Content. Dusty Revenge Co-op Edition polishes up with a new playable character, a new level, new enemies and new bosses.
What others say about Dusty Revenge:
“All in all, it feels like a condensed 2D Devil May Cry 3, which is a great thing, and shows that PDDesignStudio really has a knack for designing technical action.”
“All along the way, the art is stunning, breaking the boundaries of an indie studio and venturing into major release territory.”
Jay is Games
“The real juicy parts of the game take a little time to kick in (why isn’t the bear with the massive gun there from the beginning?!), but once they do you’ll realize this is much more than a simple sidescrolling punchfest.”
Mash Those Buttons
“It’s got a huge move set, simple attacks to learn, beautiful stages, great enemy and level design, and a fun, unique soundtrack. It does a lot of work to keep the game interesting and varied for its players, something very few brawlers manage to pull off effectively.”