The legendary Knytt series continues with Nifflas’ latest creation; Knytt Underground.
In this Knytteration; humans have long since abandoned the planet after practically destroying it in a war, five hundred years ago. The remaining population of Sprites, Fairies and various other life forms now live in mysterious tunnels underground – where they are trying to discover the secrets of their origin and the meaning of life.
Mixed up in all of this curiosity is Mi – a mute but extraordinary sprite! She develops special powers as the game progresses and embarks upon many exciting quests on her adventure. Her main goal is to find and ring the six bells of fate before time runs out. If she doesn’t a destructive chain reaction will begin that will obliterate the entire planet!
With an array of thrilling quests to complete, unique zen-like gameplay and plenty of dynamic characters to meet and guide you on your adventure – Knytt Underground delivers a captivating and unparalleled experience that will not disappoint! Explore over 1,800 rooms with the unique tried and tested mechanics that have already got over 1 million fans worldwide excited to run, jump, climb, swing and bounce with unparalleled freedom.
Download today and soon you can begin your journey through this vibrant and enchanted underground world! Key Features
- Over 1,800 rooms to explore and multiple story-driven quests to complete
- Zen-like gameplay, vibrant environments and dynamic characters
- Compelling and thought-provoking storyline
- Switch between human and ball form for an unparalleled sense of freedom
- Open world, ready to be explored by you (at your own pace)
- An ambient and immersive audio experience