Stray Cat Crossing Steam CD Key
Stray Cat Crossing is an indie pixel horror game developed in RPG Maker.
You find yourself in a roadside clearing. A little girl named Cat is crying nearby. She needs you to take her home, where you’ll encounter bizarre monsters, ethereal places, and heart-wrenching secrets about Cat and her family.
- A strange, surreal world to explore
Face-switching babies, Giant masked caterpillars, Talking rams and owls, oh my!
- Challenging riddles and puzzles to solve
Can you outsmart these cunning creatures? Test your wits to survive!
- Detailed 16-bit pixel art
Gorgeous pixel graphics reminiscent of the SNES and GBA.
- Original post-rock, ambient soundtrack
Soothing guitars and humming synths lull you into a false sense of security.
- ~2 hours of gameplay:
Might as well be a feature film!
- OS: Microsoft® Windows® XP / Vista / 7 (32-bit/64-bit)
- Processor: Intel® Pentium® 4 2.0 GHz equivalent or faster processor
- Memory: 512 MB RAM
- Graphics: 1024 x 768 pixels or higher desktop resolution
- Hard Drive: 200 MB available space